To submit a resource to SchoolSafety.gov, click here.
Please keep the below standards and guidelines in mind when submitting a resource for consideration:
- Resource is aligned to one or more topic(s) reflected on SchoolSafety.gov.
- Resource is applicable for the school safety community.
- Resource has been published or validated within the past 5 years and is still applicable to present.
- Resource must be available online (i.e. in electronic format).
- Resource is available for free to the public and at no cost to the government.
- Resource references peer-reviewed, evidence-based studies, research and scenarios.
- Submitter of content should either be the owner of the content or have permission from the content-developer to submit and post, if approved.